Communication Online and Mobile Training
Fast and Inexpensive Results
Interpersonal communication is a skill that enhances everything else that you do.
Bloomberg Business recently conducted a survey of corporate recruiters which reveals that communication is the most in demand (and most missing) skill in corporate executives.
Complete Communication Styles Training
Everything you need to know about Communication Styles 2.0, working with difficult people, and how to get the most out of every interaction. Use these eight modules to learn at your own pace. Takes about one hour to complete.
- Understanding the two axis of communication to gain instant insight into yourself and others.
- Using the Circle of Styles to find natural alliances and conflicts.
- Proven strategies for solving Communication Style conflicts and working with the other Styles.
- How to work with difficult people and get them to stop being difficult with you.
- The four core motivations that drive everyone and how to use them to quickly understand other people and group dynamics.
- Four easy-to-use principles that instantly supercharge all of your communication.
Leading By Influence
The pace and challenge of working in today’s multi-cultural, global environment is increasing every year. In many situations you are called upon to manage people and situations where you don’t have (or can’t use) traditional managerial authority over the people involved.
The best way to do this is to use questions to help people come to their own conclusions so that they have buy-in to the solutions they discover. By using properly phrased questions you can direct people in the way you want, but they will own the answer.
- How to help people to adopt your ideas but think the idea was theirs.
- How to help people discover and own the solutions to their problems.
- The one word you must never use and the two words that control the answer to any question.
- The attitude shift that multiplies your results.
Effective Listening In a Difficult World
Listening is a more important communication skill than talking and most people are shocked to discover that they really don't know how to do it. In this online video program which was recorded at a live seminar for Paul's private clients, you will uncover:
- Why listening usually fails and what to do about it.
- How to create a safety zone so that people will tell you what they are really thinking.
- The danger of empathy blockers and why you must avoid them at all costs.
- The foolproof way to know if you have really listened and absorbed the other person's message correctly.
- The importance of physiology in listening. The two best physiologies and the two that you must avoid.
Evaluate your current listening skills right now. Download the free listening survey and rate yourself.